Pintrest

Follow Jana's Creations

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

We took the kids to the pumpkin patch this weekend. Its always a lot of fun picking the "perfect" one. This year they ALL chose giant ones! I of course had to bring my camera along and gets some pictures of them.. :)

This sweet little hen was in the gift shop setting on eggs here... It was too sweet not to get a photo of
The pumpkin chunker a.k.a PUMPKIN CANON!

This little gal was more interested in tripping over tangled pumpkin vines than having her photos taken..





3 comments:

  1. Wow, Jana.
    Beautiful pictures.
    Adorable kids ♥

    - I wish there was a pumpkin patch
    around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =] Thank you....
    I still need to get some photos of the pumpkins they chose. Big ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little country munchkins you got there. I'd love to see one of the whole fam damily! You guys need a family session!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. So please leave one. :)

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive