Pintrest

Follow Jana's Creations

Monday, January 21, 2013

Vintage

I can not get enough of the "vintage" dresses! They has some super cute ones out there that are just adorable on the girls. I bought this bonnet for her as well, but have since figured out how to make my own! I was so excited about this,because you see,  I barely know how to sew. Look how precious she looks. She is even wearing the vintage-type high top walker shoes. She was the talk of our church yesterday with the elderly women. :) 
Someone was standing on the heater vent here.... Marilyn Monroe? Ha!

3 comments:

  1. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E-! I love vintage dresses. They just don't make em' like that anymore. Jillian's grandma loved dresses, so Jillian had so many cute ones, and hand me downs from her cousins. Little Miss Ashlynn looks so darn cute in these pictures. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sherrie :) I hope to find a bunch more for her before she grows up ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. So please leave one. :)

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive