Pintrest

Follow Jana's Creations

Thursday, May 28, 2015

The most beautiful 7 yr old I know......

Someone pretty darn special turned 7 yrs old yesterday! She is such a sweet little girl and we are so blessed that God chose us to be her parents. I can say this, these photos are some of my favorite/best to date! Her and I had a bit of fun with these. We photographed all the way up to the setting sun! What a gorgeous sunset it was that night.  {Of course it helps to have such a lovely subject to photograph.}  :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTUMN FAITH!
We love you to pieces!!
































































2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of a beautiful sweet soul, Jana! I can't believe Autumn is seven already? Time flies!

    ReplyDelete

I love your comments. So please leave one. :)

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive